A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

April 13, 2010

Tuesdays Tale: Featured Post Winner

Congrats Heather T. for your winning contribution!

There it is, the house with the soft light. Every night I can't help but watch. I know that I shouldn't but the music is so soothing to my ears and to watch her dance like she does, well, she reminds me of my mother when I was a little girl.


Go view more of Sarah's photos!

3 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh yay...my favorite shot:)

septembermom said...

I can feel that he's approaching. I will not look at him. Focus on something out there. Why can't I just wish myself away? I pray that he doesn't touch me. What makes me so weak when he comes crawling back for forgiveness? I want to send him off finally. Start that life waiting for me out there somewhere. Everyone tells me to leave him. I can hear my sister arguing with him trying to make him leave. He's yelling my name. He's so stubborn. Hold tight. It will be alright. "Carrie, Carrie. Are you okay? He's gone." Maybe if I press my cheek to this window and close my eyes, I can hover away from here to become part of this scene welcoming me from my window. I could use a sanctuary from all the questions, suggestions, accusations, and anxiety. Nature hears the true me, I think.

Heather said...

There it is, the house with the soft light. Every night I can't help but watch. I know that I shouldn't but the music is so soothing to my ears and to watch her dance like she does, well, she reminds me of my mother when I was a little girl.