A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

July 15, 2010

Thursdays The: Featured Post Winner

Thank you Dani for your contribution.
I would like to hang out with Charlie too!

The day was a beautiful one and there was nothing like getting away to the beach for awhile. Charlie always made the world look so much simpler and more enjoyable when I brought him along. He splashed in the water without any worries, just enjoying its coolness. I sat on a towel to watch at first, no intention of getting wet, but watching him made me suddenly wish I'd brought my swimming suit along. The water gripped to his fur as though it hoped to hitch a ride somewhere. Then as he came dripping back over to me, I knew where its ride would lead. As he shook, I closed my eyes a moment and the cool drops of fur-soaked water hit me like a cold shower. I ruffled his wet fur and then proposed a race and we ran together then for another dip.


Visit Sarah to see more wonderful photography.

No comments: