A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

November 30, 2010

Tuesdays Tale: Featured Post Winner

Featured contributor, congrats to you, The Wild Magnolia!

Too little to play with the big kids.

Too big to play with the little babies.

Just right to sit in the wiry grass, swing the silver sword, and slay the dragon.



See more photos by Rebecca

4 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Too little to play with the big kids.

Too big to play with the little babies.

Just right to sit in the wiry grass, swing the silver sword, and slay the dragon.

aynzan said...

A Child's Prayer

I want to laugh, I want to play, I want to read and most of all I want to be me..So please let me be me.

morganna said...

I want to play, too.
Don't leave me here all alone.
Wait up! I'm coming!

In the Mix Tokyo said...

Nice blog thankks for posting