A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

May 15, 2011

Read what Kim, Pat, and Judy shared

Isn't it exciting to see how spontaneous moments of creativity are there for you? Bravo to everyone who answers the call to create, even if for only a few minutes. We all appreciate your creative voice. Thank you!

Kim, Pat, and Judy - Well Done!!!!


Those red doors side by side haunt me still even though they are only in my mind. I watched my father go in every Tuesday at lunch. He never saw me, I was always hiding behind the 7-11. I didn't want to know what brought him there like clockwork. I love him the same because I never found out. - Thank you Kim for sharing your wonderfully creative voice here with us!


photo by Scriptor Senex


And for this scrumptious Tuesdays Tunes photo:


We had an anonymous writer share this album title, "Sizzlin' Down Home" and this song title "4AM at Denny's ain't where I want to be."

Wonderful haiku, Pat, for this Wednesdays Ten:

Snowy egret dreams
Of flying, swimming, fishing
Standing all alone


photo by Gail Dixon

Judy Croome, you wrote a gorgeous haiku...

"In Full Bloom"

In the dew-dropped
heart of a red red rose lies
the face of my dream.


photo by Janie

No comments: