A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

July 1, 2011

Fridays Poetry

I'm curious to see the poems that are inspired by this interesting photograph.

4 comments:

the wild magnolia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Don said...

Excuses in Paris

Two of them: one of me.
They were older and native: I was a young traveler.
They had money: I had little.
They spoke French: I spoke only American.

They had lunch: I have regrets,
and a photograph, now 40 years old.

the wild magnolia said...

Margo, dearest,
my recipe for
Coconut Pound Cake
is to die for

My Grand Maman
brought this from
home,
my beloved Paris,
it is delish

Guard it
a favorite secret
for King Louie
of France

jayadhara said...

I see a man, tall, dark and handsome,
You will meet in a rickshaw in Hong Kong and travel the Nile together before marrying and living happily ever after !