A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

June 29, 2010

Mondays Meme

There were no contributions this weeks so I thought I'd just share a thought about this image.

The sheep here look so contended in their lives and it makes me look at my own life and wish for something like that. I look out to the big wide world and wish for more than this simplicity. I wish to go become a part of the bigness...to be more important or do something worthwhile. Yet I heard from a wise man that the way to true happiness is to be satisfied. The way to true happiness is to be grateful for the life that God has given us. I see animals in nature doing this all the time. They are completely satisfied to live their lives in simplicity and just enjoy the view. I hope that I can live that way too.


See more images from Scriptor Senex!

No comments: