A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

June 29, 2010

Tuesdays Tale: Featured Post Winner

Congrats to xandersmom78 for your winning contribution! No link, but thanks for participating!

I wasn't sure that this was the right place. I replayed what he had told me in my head. He hadn't said that it was just a one-story building. He'd said that there were balconies on the upper windows and a Chinese-looking thing on the window to the right. I looked up at the building again and sighed. This must be the right place. I got an urgent feeling, though, that this was the wrong place for me to be right now.

See more photos by De Lly Dillentante!

No comments: