A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

January 5, 2011

Wednesdays Ten: Featured Post Winner


Congratulations izzy on the winning contribution.

"Launch stretches into sweep
flight flows for green eyes reach."

Visit Dan to see more amazing photography.

7 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

My imagination and heart go with him on his flight.

Okay, my first try. I'm just now beginning to think about writing poetry to soothe me. So I thought I'd try this ten words. So hard. I love the last winner's contribution. I just can't think of something that beautiful in ten short words. Now that I've COMPLETELY embarrassed myself, I think I'll leave. *hangs head*

izzy said...

"Launch stretches into sweep
flight flows for green eyes reach."

Susan Fobes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Fobes said...

Oops, let's try this again:

A leap of faith, colored by confidence, breeds success.

I just love these!

Susan Fobes said...

Sort of prophetic sounding isn't it? LOL!

Kerry said...

Technicolor hopes and dreams dig deep, lurch forward - take flight.

aynzan said...

Here I come! Freedom at last! Ready for take off.