A photograph or painting will be posted each weekday to inspire your creativity. Each day has a suggested format. Please take a moment to share your creative writing or thoughts about the photograph or painting. Remember to visit our sharing photographers. Inspiration is all around us through words, thoughts and images. Just take a look :) Thank you!


©All Rights Reserved to the Individual Contributors to this blog. Please contact Kelly with any questions.

May 24, 2011

Tuesdays Tunes

So here's the album cover. What's the hit song?
(I can just imagine my husband saying that this picture reminds him of me and my gal pals :)

2 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Album: Saltwater Flats

Song: Shut My Mouth!

Kim said...

Album: The Four Tenors

Number one hit: I hate seagulls (I googled this and it's actually a song:)